I get a lot of questions about what I eat, what I feed my kids, what I serve to company, what I eat during the holidays… ALL the things.
On this episode of the podcast, we’re talking about food. I’m taking you behind-the-scenes to show you what I fed our company for dinner last week.
It seemed to have gone over pretty well. I’ll see you inside! xoxo, Janeen
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today. That way, you won’t miss an episode. Plus, if I toss in a BONUS episode into the mix you’ll be sure to see it, but if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe to iTunes!
If you’re feeling extra amazing, I would be super grateful if you left me a review on iTunes as well. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and let them know if it’s a good fit for them. Click here to REVIEW, select the blue “view in iTunes,” then click “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is.
Thank you very much, my friend! xo!
References (and links) from the podcast:
The Menu Planning Starter Kit by Janeen Alley
1. Baked potato bar. Toppings can include baked beans, tomatoes, broccoli, unsweetened plant-based yogurt, chives,
2. Cheerful Vegan Nachos from Oh She Glows by Angela Liddon. One batch of my cheese sauce: 1 red, orange, OR yellow bell pepper, 1/2 cup cashews OR sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup nutritional yeast, 1/2 lemon, juiced, 1 T. tahini, 1 T. soy sauce/tamari/coconut aminos, cayenne pepper to taste
3. Sun-dried Tomato Pasta from Five Sec Health – check out her app, it’s not published online! She’s got so many amazing recipes!
4. Chinese Cabbage Salad from Forks Over Knives
5. Thai Salad from Oh She Glows Everyday (cookbook) by Angela LIddon – *I always recommend checking out cookbooks from the library before buying! This one is not published online, only in her cookbook.
6. Tacos with fish or refried beans with broccoli slaw. Dressing for the slaw (I’m horrible with quantities so add more or less depending on personal preference): cilantro, basil, dill, rice vinegar, white vinegar, honey, garlic
7. Tuscan Panzanella from Moosewood Classics Cookbook. I modify the dressing by not adding the oil and substituting parmesan for nutritional yeast + cashews + just a smidge of dijon (you could also add in a few capers).
Are you interested in joining the conversation for Free? Head over to my free community on Facebook that I have set up just for my listeners! I am LIVE every week, answer questions and support my community. It’s a fun place to be. I’ll see you there!